Signalert Sarl (SIGNALERT)
Paris - The free smarpthone APP SIGNALERT designed to make of any citizen a sensor of the environment and support disasters early warning, monitoring and crisis management has entered in a new phase with the V1.5 version. Wild fires, rock falls, flash floods are now completing the panel of natural or manmade phenomenons which can be described by anyone using the simple interface of the App.
• SIGNALERT is now working worldwide in English and French and soon in Spanish.
• Operational tests are ongoing in France with The French Flood Forecasting center, with Watershed authority of the Seine and Dordogne rivers. New tests start during summer 2014 with Mountain terrain Restoration service of French Ministry of Environment to detect and follow flash floods and rock falls in South of France.
• with V1.5 alerts sent with SIGNALERT can be forwarded to TWITTER and FACEBOOK and new behavior and security advices are included in the App. New phenomenon's will keep on being included to the App in the coming months.
• The V1.5 App is available on Applestore and Googleplay since July 2014.
• The SIGNALERT CONSULT service allows now automatic early detection of new events on based on the alerts sent by the App users.
The team of experts supporting SIGNALERT project is now extending to Europe, Caribbean and Africa. SIGNALERT team set up tria periods, test of the system, adaptation to national contexts, contribution to development of new protocol describing manmade or natural phenomenon marking climate change impact, to national or regional institution concerned by diasters and crisis management.