This week's Manchester Briefing (Issue 42) details the University of Manchester's Recovery and Renewal Framework, where updates to the framework are explored, its development since April 2020, and how the framework might be applied in practice.
This briefing shares lessons from:
- UK – loneliness and resilience
- Mexico – recovery of agriculture
- UN – poverty, inequality and resilience
- UN – new funding models for recovery and renewal
- Nepal – shared platforms for DRR research and partnerships
- Spain – strategies to prevent financial debt after recovery
- Panamá – digital government and risk communications
The briefing's case study presents examples of resilience strategies from Queensland, Australia.