This week’s Manchester Briefing (Issue 40) launches the University of Manchester searchable database of international lessons on Recovery and Renewal. The new database offers a searchable function for all of the 575 individual lessons that have been shared through The Manchester Brief since April 2020. The brief details the database and shares updates on the activities and progress so far in the Recovery, Renewal, Resilience project.
This brief shares lessons from:
- UK – recovery and resilience in the VCS sector;
- Global – initiatives driving a ‘Green Recovery’;
- Japan & USA – post pandemic commemoration;
- Pakistan – public-private partnerships in healthcare;
- Global – principles of urban economic resilience;
- Finland – sustainable growth in recovery;
- UK – public transport recovery and renewal.