The second series of Climate Crisis Comics, which raise youth awareness of the climate crisis, and how young people can take action to prepare for hazards. This forms part of a digital climate change awareness campaign: developed in partnership with UNICEF, Indonesia's National Meteorology Agency and young climate change leaders in Indonesia, it has reached more than 1.3 million people.
The individual issues in this series deal with the following topics:
- Youth humanitarian action in a climate crisis
- Children are most impacted in every disaster
- Climate related health risks and how to prevent them
- Transforming waste to prevent the climate crisis
- Realizing gender equality in disaster management
- Climate crisis and youth participation