ECCA is looking for creative and interactive contents on climate change adaptation
The call for proposals is open until February 27 for the most important European event on the topic of climate change adaptation. The upcoming ECCA 2023 (European Climate Change Adaptation Conference) will be held in Dublin on June 19-21, 2023 and organized within MAGICA project, coordinated by CMCC.
ECCA (European Climate Change Adaptation Conference) is the most important European event on the topic of climate change adaptation. The 6th edition of the conference is organized within MAGICA project coordinated by CMCC and is taking place in Dublin on June 19-21, 2023. As organizers, we are looking for proposals that connect climate adaptation practitioners with science. The call is focused on abstracts for solutions and innovative projects, showcasing the interaction between science and practical uptake of information, and implementing them into actions.
The call is open to three types of products:
- creative art content,
- interactive content.
Proposals should address one of six conference themes:
- Stepping up Climate Action: Support through Climate Platforms and Services;
- Adaptation Responses to Sea Level Rise and Coastal Change;
- Nature-Based solutions for Climate Change Adaptation;
- Preparing for More Frequent and Severe Climate Extremes;
- Reframing Societal Transformation by Challenging Underlying Assumptions;
- Climate and Social Resilience of Future Energy Infrastructure and Systems
The deadline for submissions is 27/02/2023.
Is this page useful?Yes No Report an issue on this page
Thank you. If you have 2 minutes, we would benefit from additional feedback (link opens in a new window).