Call for submission on experience on sustainable livelihoods
Duryog Nivaran (DN) would like your assistance to capture experiences from South Asia on Sustainable Livelihoods for Disaster Risk and Poverty Reduction happening in your country, state, province or community. A form is attached which we are asking organizations and agencies to fill to provide details of such initiatives.
What will you get in return?
• Information about who is doing what in the region on sustainable livelihoods.
• Selected experiences included in the 2009 Global Assessment Report on Disaster Risk Reduction.
What will DN do with information you send?
• Compile the information we receive and share the database with you.
• Write up selected experiences for the regional review.
• Submit the regional review to the editorial team at ISDR Geneva for summarising and incorporation in the 2009 Global Assessment Report on Disaster Risk Reduction.
We kindly request that the form is filled and returned to the Duryog Nivaran Secretariat on or before the 21st April 2008. (Please see details of how to return the form below). If you have more than one project to tell us about, please copy the form and fill for each project.
The completed form can be returned to Duryog Nivaran by email: email@example.com or fax: +94 11 2856188
C/o Practical Action
05, Lionel Edirisinghe Mawatha
Colombo 5. Sri Lanka
Tel: +94 11 2829412 Fax: + 94 11 2856188
Is this page useful?Yes No Report an issue on this page
Thank you. If you have 2 minutes, we would benefit from additional feedback (link opens in a new window).