Enhancing the contribution of MSMEs in the facilitation of the circular economy transition & green post COVID-19 resurgence
Discuss recent trends in the circular economy agenda and its role in socio-economic development in the UNECE region, policy measures and practices on promoting MSME business opportunities and models based on circular economy principles.
Issues to be addressed:
- Circular economy agenda in the UNECE region and the role of the MSMEs in its implementation;
- Policy measures, key tools and good practices on enhancing the MSMEs role in circular economy in the post-COVID 19 resurgence;
- Main challenges faced by MSMEs in their greater involvement in circular economy in the context of post-COVID 19 recovery and sustainable development;
- MSMEs capacity building needs in the area of circular economy;
- How international organizations and the UNECE can further help to address these challenges?
Date and Time:
25 May 2022 11:00 - 13:00 CEST