Continuity & Resilience Series: Looking beyond Covid-19 Webinar
This event, the first in a three-part series of webinars co-produced by the University of Manchester and the British Standards Institute (BSI), will examine the inter-dependencies between business continuity and resilience planning, and look at how we will move beyond the responses to the Covid-19 pandemic.
In the unique and challenging world of a global pandemic, the continuity of services and organisational resilience has been critical to maintaining successful operations for both response organisations, providers of essential local services and critical infrastructure (including travel).
Our speakers will share their views on the key opportunities for enhancing continuity and resilience and the perspectives of local government, organisational resilience development, small business networks and travel risk management sectors.
- Nicola Dawson - Public sector resilience for responding organisations, Somerset County Council
- Rick Cudworth – Organisational resilience, Deloitte
- Hannah Tankard – Resilience of small business networks, Business in the Community
- Kevin Myers – Managing Travel Risks , International Standards Organisation
- Hosted by David Powell - Humanitarian and Conflict Response Institute (HCRI), University of Manchester