PROCULTHER-NET 2: Call for applications: Project Assistant
This job posting has closed
To carry out the activities envisaged in the framework of PROCULTHER-NET 2, the project team is looking for a Project Assistant whose ToRs are available. Applications must be received at the email address indicated in the call by 28 January 2024.
Under the overall guidance of the Project Manager and the supervision of the Project Director, the expert has the responsibility to support the project manager in managing knowledge and processes related to the establishment of a thematic community focused on the protection of cultural heritage at risk. The Project Assistant will be in charge of the following tasks:
- Support the project manager in the definition and implementation of activities in accordance with the project grant agreement.
- Facilitate, in close coordination with the project manager, any contributions or from Project Partners for the preparation of technical deliverables, as well as for the organization of technical activities.
- Support the mapping of relevant stakeholders and contribute to drafting of a dissemination plan that includes an analysis and strategy for end users and stakeholders to incorporate project results effectively.
- Support the Communication and Event Expert in carrying out all necessary actions for the organization of high-level and working meetings and training courses foreseen by the Project.
- Provide general advice and support Project partners for an adequate management and achievement of technical knowledge (best practices/lessons learnt) for the preparation of technical documents, news, scientific articles, as well as events of technical relevance.
- Contribute to the drafting of Project progress/final reporting in accordance with Project Contract provisions.
- If requested, represent the project at events of strategic interest to PROCULTHER-NET 2.
28 January 2024
Is this page useful?Yes No Report an issue on this page
Thank you. If you have 2 minutes, we would benefit from additional feedback (link opens in a new window).