Graduate technician expert in GIS applied to environmental management and risk reduction issues
This job posting has closed
CIMA Research Foundation is looking for a graduate technician expert in GIS applied to environmental management and risk reduction issues.
The candidate required must meet the following REQUIREMENTS:
- technical-scientific training acquired through a degree in a STEM discipline, with preference for the fields of environmental engineering and environmental or natural sciences
- from 2 to 5 years in professional or research activities on topics related to the subject of the call for proposals
- good knowledge of GIS software (ArcGis and Quantum GIS)
- experience in processing and interpreting geo-spatial and non-geo-spatial data
- ability in the production of texts/handbook for training activities.
Good knowledge of oral and written French and English is also required, as well as willingness to undertake short trips. In addition, the candidate must have the ability to produce quality results and problem-solving, but also a sense of priorities and organisation. Preferential title is the registration in the ranking lists of targeted placement in accordance with Italian Law 68/99 and smi.
Read more in the attached documents.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their CV, together with a covering letter, to email firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 January 2023 specifying in the subject line: 'Selection GIS Technician - RiskEnv - Project Return'.