Regional DRR Planning Workshop for the Caribbean: DIPECHO Action Plan 2015-16
The workshop is the first regional meeting under the framework of the 2015-2016 DIPECHO Action Plan for the Caribbean.
- Strengthen the understanding of linkages between the goals and priorities of the 2015-2016 DIPECHO Action Plan for the Caribbean with global and regional frameworks for Disaster Risk Reduction.
- Facilitate the joint planning and stimulate collaboration between national and regional Disaster Risk Reduction stakeholders and DIPECHO partners.
- Develop a joint action plan around key themes identified in order to optimizing the impact and allowing scaling up.
- Session 1: Put Global and Regional Frameworks into Action
- Session 2: Disaster Risk Reduction Country Documents
- Session 3: Early Warning Systems
- Session 4: Disaster Risk Reduction Communication