In this webinar you will get an opportunity to get answers to all your unanswered questions about Very High Resolution (VHR) satellite data. What satellites are out there in space? What can they do? When do they pass by above us? How can the data be used for disaster management and prevention? – this, and much more, you will get answers to in this QA session.
So much is going on in space these years, so before we open the floor for all your questions, you will be equipped with the latest information about data types, development and application opportunities when the ‘Latest news from Space’ is presented for the first 10 minutes.
After the introduction, the floor will be opened for ALL your questions, and two passionate satellite data experts, Rasmus Borgstrøm and Mikkel Lydholm Rasmussen, will be ready to answer your questions for half an hour.
Why should I participate?
- Generally, because you are interested in modern satellite technology and satellite data and would like to know more.
- Because you are interested in knowing more about how satellite data and advanced AI technology can be used for disaster risk management, including to map, monitor and model flooding's and flood risk, fire extent and fire risk, oil spills, drought, situational awareness and much more.
- Because Covid-19 related travel bans and restrictions have prevented you from overseeing your projects at home and abroad and you want to know more about how satellite data can be used as a cost-effective alternative to onsite activities.
- Because you work on a research project and need to be equipped with the latest knowledge about available satellite data types, level of details and cost aspects over your project site.
- Because you want to know more about how VHR data can be used as a cost-effective means to monitor and oversight building projects and construction work.