Programme Manager for the Decade Collaborative Centre for Coastal Resilience
This job posting has closed
The programme manager will support the Director and the Chief Scientist with the following responsibilities:
- provides support in the planning and implementation of activities/processes for a wide and highly complex component of the Center’s initiatives, including the needs of the Programme Committee.
- Assists with the coordination of Programmes/Projects planning and preparation; takes necessary action to ensure project documents are completed and submitted to relevant parties for approval
- Supports the monitoring and evaluation of Programmes/Projects, by categorising, updating,tracking and analysing data related to Programmes/Projects; carries out periodic status reviews, identifies issues and initiates necessary follow-up actions.
- Prepares Programme/Project summaries, coordinates the review and clearance process,and collaborates with editors and translation services to finalise and publish reports.
- Acts as the central point of contact for the strategic implementation of DCC-CR activities,involving extensive liaison with various organisational units to initiate requests, obtain necessary approvals, process and follow-up on administrative actions and resolve issues related to the implementation of DCC-CR objectives, e.g. recruitment and appointment ofpersonnel, travel arrangements for invited people.
- Prepares, maintains and updates files (electronic and paper) and internal databases; designs and produces a range of periodic and ad-hoc reports, statistical tables, graphic content, and other background materials/notes to facilitate inspections and other reviews.
- Supports the organization of DCC-CR meetings, reservations and logistics.
- Actively collaborates with the other members of the Centre and fulfils any other assigned duties as required.
- Follows the work plan and regularly updates on the outcomes and advancements of tasks,ensuring timely preparation of documents.
The deadline to apply is November 20th, 2023. More information can be found on the University website.
Is this page useful?Yes No Report an issue on this page
Thank you. If you have 2 minutes, we would benefit from additional feedback (link opens in a new window).