This biennial publication features the latest research and activities from the Southeast Asia Disaster Prevention Research Institute, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia. This issue includes articles on:
- Flood hazard assessment in Pakistan;
- Youth participation in disaster science communication;
- Effective communication through disaster ethnography;
- Anticipating the big one in the Philippines;
- SEADPRI-UKM Promotes Social Entrepreneurship to Build Community Resilience;
- A National Risk Register for Building Disaster Resilience;
- On-site Rapid and Early Detection of COVID-19.