Headington Hill Hall, Oxford
The DRR Summer School 2023 brings together key pioneers and practitioners. Come to Oxford this July and be part of this year’s summer school. Learn with top UK academics Ian Davis, Terry Cannon, David Alexander, Maureen Fordham, and John Twigg.
We are fortunate to have five pioneers from the early days of DRR. They have all substantially contributed to the development and improvement of DRR and are considered key influencers. They will share their insights from decades of research and practice with a group of DRR students and practitioners.
Debate, learn and reflect, and work in small teams to develop solutions to practical challenges. The class will be no bigger than 40 participants, so there is ample room for networking, interaction, and deliberation. In fact, after the booking deadline on April 30th, registered participants will be able to co-design several sessions by proposing topics (and voting on them).
With seats limited, make sure to book soon: the deadline is April 30, 2023.
Dates: Monday July 10 - Friday July 14, 2023
Organisers: Oxford Brookes University and Banyaneer Consulting Pty Ltd
Venue: Oxford Brookes University, Headington Campus (Oxford, UK)
Price: GBP 450.00 (excluding accommodation, travel)
Number of participants: minimum 25, maximum 40
GBP 450.00 (excluding accommodation)
How to register
- Bookings can be made via the 'book now' button on the event website drr2023.com.
- The booking deadline is 11.30pm (GMT) on April 30, 2023.
- The fee for the summer school is GBP 450. This excludes accommodation.
- The organisers reserve the right to cancel this event. This may occur if the minimum number of participants (25) is not reached by the booking deadline. In case of cancellation by the organisers, a 100% refund will be given.
- Cancellation policy: In case you need to cancel your booking, the following will apply: a 75% refund will be issued if the cancellation is made up to 60 days before the start date of the DRR Summer School. A 50% refund will be issued if the cancellation is made up to 30 days before the start date of the DRR Summer School. No refund will be provided in case of cancellations made 30 days or less before the start date of the DRR Summer School.
- For accommodation options - on-campus or off-campus, see https://www.drr2023.com/venue The organisers advise you to not book accommodation and travel until the DRR Summer School is confirmed. The organisers will not be liable for any losses and cancellation costs related to travel or accommodation.
- Contact: For general enquiries, contact Bruno Haghebaert at email@example.com. For specific questions related to facilities, contact Supriya Akerkar at firstname.lastname@example.org