Apply: CDRI Fellowship Programme 2023-24
Last Date of Application: 9 December 2022 (11:59 pm IST)
The CDRI Fellowship Programme invests in cutting-edge research and innovation for disaster and climate resilient infrastructure. The Fellowship provides financial support, peer learning and capacity development opportunities to promote transformative, actionable and scalable solutions for real world issues related to disaster resilience of infrastructure. The Fellowship Programme is designed to create a global multi-disciplinary pool of future-ready professionals and practitioners who will help shape resilient infrastructure systems to prepare for a growingly uncertain future.
Duration: 12 months
Eligibility Criteria: Students, scholars, faculty and researchers from academic institutes; practitioners from government agencies, non-governmental, private and civil society organizations who are nationals of CDRI Member Countries
Selection Criteria: The proposals will go through a rigorous three-tiered selection process including a double-blind peer review. The final decision will be taken by the Fellowship International Jury.
Grant Amount: US$ 15,000
Themes for CDRI Fellowship 2023-24:
Overarching Motif: Inclusive and resilient infrastructure amid global transitions
- People-centred solutions for infrastructure resilience – facilitating the agency of women and other under-represented groups
- Capacity building for infrastructure resilience – at scale, at speed
- Social infrastructure systems for tomorrow – effective and efficient delivery of services for social wellbeing
- Interdependent infrastructure systems for resilient communities
- Urban infrastructure resilience through futures thinking and foresight approaches