Call for Proposal / Request for Proposal: Hiring of an agency to provide virtual conference management services and IT support for ICDRI and other CDRI events
This job posting has closed
1. About CDRI
The Coalition for Disaster Resilient Infrastructure (CDRI) is a partnership of national governments, UN agencies and programmes, multilateral development banks and financing mechanisms, the private sector, and knowledge institutions that aims to promote the resilience of new and existing infrastructure systems to climate and disaster risks in support of sustainable development. CDRI works to support the Coalition members to promote disaster resilient infrastructure (DRI) for reducing economic losses and improving the well-being of communities in the face of calamities. For more information, please visit: www.cdri.world
The International Conference on Disaster Resilient Infrastructure (ICDRI) is CDRI’s flagship event that features policy, technical and regional forums led by global experts deliberating on the resilience imperative of infrastructure development. The purpose of this assignment is to:
1. Provide overall technology and platform solutions to the hybrid conference, which will be held in the month of April 2024. The two-day conference will be held in New Delhi (India).
2. Provide overall technology and platform solutions to the two virtual conferences which will be held in the latter part of 2024. These will be one-day conferences held outside India.
For the 2-day hybrid conference, the conference delivery has two critical components. The first component is the on-site stage and studio setups (two studios of similar features and size) that would facilitate the simultaneous delivery of sessions at the conference. The in-house participants and presenters must be able to present audibly, connect to the virtual conference to engage with the online participants, and discuss with them via chat.
The second component requires the capacity of any participant in the world to be able to see and hear presentations projected from the on-site location without needing to download or install any new software on their computer or phone, or to have the ability to join the conference via call-in line at no additional charge to them. The event should also have its own app (iOS and Android) that can broadcast the sessions live, and display the day-wise conference agenda, speaker names and information, Q&A, chat, networking, and poll features.
For Point 2 above, there is only one component – live streaming of the conference on the platform. Participants from around the world should see and hear presentations from the on-site location on their web browsers or app without any costs.
3. Purpose of the assignment
- To organize and host ICDRI 2024 in a hybrid format, there is a requirement for the development of a virtual IT platform and customized studios.
- To organize and host other CDRI events in a virtual format, there is a requirement for the development of a virtual IT platform.
- The potential service provider is expected to deliver the technical aspects for organizing these events as per the given requirements, in line with the best practices of International Organizations and other high-level events and conferences. The detailed Scope of Work is provided in Annexure I.
4. Qualifying Criteria
- The Agency should have a minimum of two (2) years of experience in organizing virtual and hybrid events.
- Description of at least three (3) completed events of similar nature, of value not less than INR 50 lakhs (US$60,000) during the last 1 year, in the format provided in Annexure III.
- The agency should not have been blacklisted by any Government, International Organisation, UN Agency, Multilateral body, or any other organization. An undertaking to this effect shall be submitted by the agencies.
- Proof of all the above eligibility criteria should be submitted with the proposal.
- Work Order/ Letter of Appointment (LOA)/ Contract/Agreement/ Letter of Completion from Authority needs to be attached with each project listed above.
How to apply
For more information on how to apply please take a look at the call for proposal hereby attached.
Is this page useful?Yes No Report an issue on this page
Thank you. If you have 2 minutes, we would benefit from additional feedback (link opens in a new window).