Hazard risk and disaster 2022-2023 international research lecture series
The Bath Spa University 2022/23 Hazard, Risk and Disaster (HRD) International Research Lecture Series will be held online. Please visit the event pages below for more information and a booking form to register your free place.
- 26 October 2022: Drivers and trajectories of vulnerability to drought in Mozambique, 1500-present - Dr Matthew Hannaford (University of Lincoln)
- 16 November 2022: Natural Hazards: Learning Under Uncertainty - Professor Oliver Korup (University of Potsdam, Germany)
- 7 December 2022: What’s smart about climate-smart agriculture? Case studies and transformative proposals from rural India - Professor Marcus Taylor (Queen's University, Canada)
- 25 January 2023: Disasters are not natural-but don't blame climate change - Professor Ilan Kelman (University College London)
- 15 February 2023: Small Business Vulnerability and Resilience in Coastal Communities: An Exploratory Study of New York and New Jersey - Professor Robin Leichenko (Rutgers University, USA)
- 3 May 2023: Climate Change Adaptations and Capacity Building for Sustainable Livelihood in High Altitude Cold Desert of Leh-Ladakh, India - Professor Bindhy Wasini Pandey (University of Delhi, India)
Is this page useful?Yes No Report an issue on this page
Thank you. If you have 2 minutes, we would benefit from additional feedback (link opens in a new window).