The association, "Scientific-Professional Society for Disaster Risk Management," is a Serbian (Belgrade) non-governmental organisation that seeks to improve the existing supply of theoretical knowledge in the field of risk management in disasters. It also seeks to conduct quantitative-qualitative research, organise national and international conferences, establish magazines, conducting trainings and other academic activities in the mentioned field. His founder and president is Assist. Prof. Vladimir M. Cvetković, University of Belgrade Faculty of Security Studies, Belgrade, Serbia. It has International Journal of Disaster Risk Management.
4. Participation in the preparation and implementation of national and international research projects.
5. Receiving professional training and development.
Disaster Reduction Goal
1. Understanding disaster risk through conducting scientific research;
2. Strengthening disaster risk Serbian governance to manage disaster risk;
3. Enhancing disaster preparedness for effective response and to “Build Back Better” in recovery, rehabilitation and reconstruction;
4. Organizes - International Scientific Conference in Serbia Disaster Risk Management: Research, Theory and Practice
5. Organizes - International Journal of Disaster Risk Management