Reducing underlying risk factors (HFA 4)
Worked with local authorities and stakeholders to identify critical infrastructure within their areas of jurisdiction /management authority, and determined the potential risks to these resources from natural and man-made disasters. Worked with the stakeholders to identify mitigation measures to reduce these risks.
Have prepared pre-disaster, multi-hazard mitigation plans for:
* San Diego Office of Emergency Services: 18 Cities in San Diego County, California, USA
* Orange County Water District: 21 Water Districts, California, USA
* Concow-Maidu of Mooretown Rancheria, California, USA
* Viejas Band of Mission Indians, California, USA
* Federated States of Micronesia (contributor)