Disaster Risk Reduction Focal Point(s)
ACEDRR, as a centre for learning, will:
- Document the good practices and DRR models already in existence and will disseminate this knowledge to a wide audience.
- Experiment with, develop, and disseminate various tools, techniques, and models for DRR.
- Create and maintain a DRR database which will cater to the needs of professionals, institutions, and the community.
- Involve community based research and policy research in the area of disaster risk reduction.
ACEDRR strives to work at the local, national, regional, and global levels and will be seen in its involvement with five distinct streams of activities such as:
- Action research,
- Training and education,
- Documentation and publication,
- Policy advocacy and awareness, networking, and