- Developing an Integrated Model for Disaster Management
- Strengthen synergies and partnerships.
- Strengthen communications agency.
- Moving the participation of community care.
- Strengthen donor community.
Disaster Reduction Goal
- Reduce the number of casualties and losses resulting from disasters
- Provide insight to the public on disaster preparedness and risk reduction
- Together with the government and the communities active in disaster risk reduction and preparedness
Policies and Programmes in DRR
With the government and elements of Indonesian society and the world in providing education and disaster risk reduction activities
- Disaster Risk Reduction for Community (in 10 cities in Indonesia)
- Disaster Resistant Housing (in, Yogyakarta, West Sumatra)
- Flood Disaster Risk Reduction (in Jakarta)
- Disaster Risk Reduction For School (in Jakarta)
- Food For Somalia
- Food For Iraq
- Emergency response to disasters that occurred in Indonesia and the world
- Continuing the emergency response program with post-disaster recovery programs, include: recovery of physical, economic, and social
- Design and implement trainings for community disaster preparedness in disaster risk reduction
- Active in the discussion forums in the design of disaster management regulations
- Building a Disaster Resistant Housing with training for the workers and the public