Design & development of public warning systems
Alert dissemination of geo-targeted messages in real-time across:
- mobile networks (Cell broadcast, push notification, SMS)
- Fix-telephony (IVR)
- Internet (email, Social Networks, PCs etc.)
System used both by national authorities and municipalities.
Successfully deployed by multiple countries across the globe.
Disaster Reduction Goal
- Collaboration with national and regional authorities.
- Explanation of use cases
- Tailor made approach per region/country
- System demonstration
Membership in Key Networks
EENA 112 - http://www.eena.org/view/en/index.html
PSCE - http://www.psc-europe.eu/
eVigilo is a member of the Disaster Risk Reduction - Private Sector Partnership (DRR-PSP) and has committed to the 5 Essentials for Business in Disaster Risk Reduction.
Disaster Risk Reduction Focal Point(s)
- Public warning
- Alert & information dissemination
- Interactive communication with the target population