Webinar Goal: The main objective of this discussion session is to clarify the importance of business recovery and continuity and how to lead in such a challenging time and be able to contribute to the continuity of companies in providing their services and products in light of the repercussions of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).
- Understand Sendai Framework linkages in improving the resilience of small and medium-sized companies and the Impact of COVID 19 on Enterprises (Emerging, Small, Medium);
- Beyond the epidemic, opportunities, challenges and how to plan for it;
- A look at the government measures in the United Arab Emirates to support the private sector;
- The importance of applying business continuity in order to enhance the company’s resilience & how to implement business continuity in light of the limited available resources;
- Technology, innovative solutions and Artificial Intelligence role in supporting business continuity.
- Mr Sujit Mohanty, Chief - UNDRR ROAS
- Dr Saif Al Dahari, National Emergency Crisis and Disaster Management Authority (NCEMA)
- Ahmed Riyadh, Board Member – ARISE / Founder of “Together we Continue” initiative
- Eng. Rasheed AL Ballaa, Chief Operating Officer - National Technology Group
To attend, click on the link below to register.