The Global Resilience Summit is an annual international conference on the practice of successful resilience and disaster management in an evolving global environment.
This event features:
- Resilience and Disaster Management Collaboration
- Global Leadership Networking
- Information Sharing
Who should attend?
Attendees represent a wide range of professionals that are involved in various aspects of resilience and disaster management:
- Trade Associations
- Emergency Management Officials
- International, Federal, State and Municipal Government Leadership
- First Responders
- Educational Institutions
- Private-Sector Response, Recovery, and Mitigation Service Professionals
- Resilience Officers and Practitioners
What does RES/CON look like?
- 3 Days of Conference Programming
- Keynote Speakers
- Major Plenary Sessions with internationally recognized leaders and policy makers
- Over 20 Speaker Forums
- Social Events, Mixers, and Industry Meetups
- Special Thought Leadership track
- Skill-building Opportunities
- 2 Days of dedicated exhibition time presenting over 100 companies displaying the latest innovative services and products
- Opportunities to experience New Orleans