ORGANIZER(S): World Islamic Economic Forum Foundation (WIEF)
Type: Training Course Date: 04 - 06 Dec 2012 Location: Malaysia (Johor Bahru) Venue: Persada Johor International Convention Centre, Jalan Abdullah Ibrahim, P.O. Box 293, 80730 Johor Bahru, Johor Malaysia
The World Islamic Economic Forum brings together government leaders, captains of industries, academic scholars, regional experts, professionals and corporate managers to discuss opportunities for business partnerships in the Muslim World.
During the first day of the 2012 forum, there will be a session on "disaster mitigation and management: role of the private sector." This session focuses on the following issues:
• Sustained private sector engagement vs. corporate philanthropy
• Leveraging core private sector competencies
• Public-private partnership in technology R&D
• Financial instruments for disaster management
• Business continuity and resiliency planning
• Climate Change and opportunities for the private sector
Event website: http://www.8thwief.org/
WIEF is targeting business leaders, decision makers, game changers, Small-Medium enterprises, government officials and those interested to participate in the topics of focus for this year.
Short URL: https://www.preventionweb.net/go/27541