HCC is an integrated group spanninng Construction, Real Estate, Infrastrucutre, Urban Development and Management. HCC has executed majority of India's landmark infrastructure projects, having constructed 25% of India's hydro power and over 50% of India's nuclear power generation capacitties, roads and expressways and complx tunneling in addition to hundred of bridges, dams and barrages.
The HCC vision. Seeing into the future
"To be the Industry Leader and a Market - Driven Engineering Construction Company renowned for excellence, quality, performance and reliability in all types of construction"
The HCC Mission. Driven by excellence
· To be a leading construction company in the global market.
· To become the customers' most preferred choice by attaining excellence in quality and timely completed value added projects.
· To continually innovate, develop and adopt state-of-the-art technology in methods and materials to enhance productivity and cost effectiveness.
· To continually improve the competence of our people and make them proud to work at HCC.
· To build a safety culture aimed at continually reducing the frequency severity rate towards achieving zero accidents.
· To identify and mitigate all the environmental impacts arising from our activities and comply with applicable environmental norms.
· To develop and adopt eco-friendly concrete technology to reduce one million tons of greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions in the next 10 years.
· To contribute to the development of the local community and society at large as a part of our corporate social responsibility.