ounded in 1958 with the aim to develop social and spiritual life of the entire human community, DAM works with basic thrust on poverty alleviation and socio-economic empowerment of the poor, specially the disadvantaged.
- Implements community-based programmes
- Develops innovative education & communication materials
- Operates educational, vocational & health institutions
- Provides wide range of training & consultancy services
- Undertake advocacy for policy changes in strategic issues
- Work at international level
DAM functions at the grassroots level, as well as at national and international levels.