Thomson Reuters Foundation, the charitable arm of the world’s leading provider of news and information, is committed to empowering people in need around the world with trusted information and free legal assistance. A registered charity in the United States and United Kingdom, the Foundation leverages the skills, values and expertise across Thomson Reuters to promote the rule of law, save lives in disasters and improve standards of journalism.
- TrustLaw. A global hub for free legal assistance and news and information on good governance and women's rights;
- Previously AlertNet. The world's humanitarian news site;
- TrustMedia. Reuters journalism training programmes and media training around the globe;
- EIS. Life-saving information for communities affected by major natural disasters;
- Reuters Institute. Oxford University. The Reuters Institute for the Study of Journalism at Oxford University