Allen & York are searching for a Coastal Engineering Lead to join a leading global engineering, consulting and construction company. The main aims of this position are:
• Provide technical leadership to the coastal engineering team across a range of projects
• Capitalise on opportunities to develop the business
• Investigate, design and project manage maritime engineering and coastal flood risk management projects
• Use and develop specialist maritime engineering skills
• Be aware of improvements in the industry.
A qualification (MSc/MEng) in Civil Engineering (or related) is essential as is strong demonstrable experience in coastal engineering and working on various projects. Chartered status is also a must. A second degree in a related area is highly desirable alongside statistical and numerical modelling experience. To apply for this position, please click the link below An Allen & York consultant will be in contact should your application be taken further. If you have not heard back from Allen & York within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.