MERCY Malaysia is an international relief organisation based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia with operations in several countries around the world. MERCY Malaysia is actively providing health care to indigenous communities living in remote areas in Malaysia. They are looking for individuals with a pleasant and dynamic personality, combined with enthusiasm and desire to continuously learn to assume the following position:
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee activities, programmes projects and activities to be planned and implemented by the department; ensure smooth implementation of activities.
- Monitor activities as per work plan and schedule.
- Supervise the staff in the department providing necessary advice and guidance.
- Develop annual workplans, implement and submission of reports as per requirement.
- Identify consultants for activities, programmes, projects and activities managed by the department;
- Coordinate, execute and monitor development and implementation of consultants’ contracts Coordinate and liaise with various stakeholders and partners on project planning and implementation; ensure actions to be taken by the staff.
- Participate in activities and make presentations on assigned topics/activities representing the department to share works and experiences.
- Oversee preparation of work for events including workshops, seminars, conferences, etc related to risk reduction and preparedness programmes..
- Lead and/or participate in field missions, including risk and needs assessment and develop recommendations and proposals, etc when required.
- Provide ADRRN with required assistance in risk reduction and preparedness activities
- Perform other duties as required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Others or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers.