EVENT - Beta
MAIN HOST(S): Sociedade Portuguesa de Engenharia Sísmica
Type: Meeting or Conference Date: 24 - 28 Sep 2012 Location: Portugal (Lisbon) Venue: Lisbon Congress Center
The 15th World Conference on Earthquake Engineering will be held from September 24 to September 28, 2012, in Lisbon, Portugal.
Being an engineering conference, the 15th WCEE provides a unique opportunity to establish synergies between participants from different engineering areas and from such varied fields as earth sciences, economics and social sciences.
The Scientific Committee of the Conference urges all participants to contribute to this global effort of the scientific and technical community towards a safer world in what regards the earthquake risk.
The 15th WCEE 2012 covers a broad spectrum of topics, namely:
• Engineering seismology;
• Geotechnical earthquake engineering;
• Design of new structures;
• Assessment and retrofitting of existing structures;
• Infrastructures and lifeline systems;
• Social and economic aspects;
• Preparedness and emergency management of large earthquakes;
• Urban risk assessment.
Event website: http://www.15wcee.org/
Short URL: http://www.preventionweb.net/go/23059