Why this meeting?
- Unique biodiversity and reef ecosystems may be threatened by climate change and anthropogenic activity.
- Scientists and governments need better assessment and monitoring of marine, atmospheric, and global environments.
- Remote sensing is an essential technology for collecting data.
Topics you'll hear:
- Theoretical basis, technical approaches, and application methods of marine, land, and atmosphere remote sensing
- Active and passive technique technologies
- Coastal zone management applications
- Weather, air quality, and climate monitoring and prediction applications
Please refer to the conference link above for more information.
Tag This Document