- Type: Meeting or Conference
- Date: 08-09 Apr 2014
- Location: United Kingdom (London)
- Venue: The Royal Geographical Society
The aim of the conference is to challenge and inspire the water and environment community by sharing knowledge and best practice, which is at the heart of meeting key global challenges.
They are seeking ideas and offers of papers on topics including (but not exclusively):
- Water management - water resources, water quality, wastewater management, integrated water resource management
- Flooding, urban drainage, surface water management, and the integration of water and flood management
- Environment sector policy, legislation and regulation, the political process, influencing Government "direction"
- Case Studies - European/International - global exemplars of brilliant and inspiring practice
- The environment sector in times of austerity, investment and innovation; the opportunities and challenges of greening the economy
- Integration and partnership working
- Climate change and sustainability; mitigation and adaptation, global water security and interactions with energy, food and carbon
- Valuing the environment and ecosystem goods and services
This conference is looking for speakers to inspire and demonstrate ideas and innovations that will enable us to achieve a greener and more sustainable future.
How to register
Please send your ideas and speaker proposals to Lauren Goozee by 9 September 2013.
- Themes:Climate Change, Disaster Risk Management, Environment, Governance, Water
- Countries/Regions:United Kingdom