The World Association of Disaster and Emergency Medicine (WADEM) invites you to register for the 16th World Congress on Disaster and Emergency Medicine (WCDEM). Potential Topics to date for the 2009 WCDEM congress include but are not limited to: Pandemics, Epidemics, and Infectious Diseases; Mass Gatherings: Large Scale Sporting Events; Safe Hospitals; Terrorism - Biological and others; Natural Disasters: Water, Wind, Wild Fires, and Earthquakes; Refugees and Disasters; Psychosocial Issues related to Disasters; Paediatrics and Disasters; The role of EMS in Disasters; Civilian Military Collaboration.
Fees vary. Please visit the website for more information.
- admission to all meeting sessions, poster sessions and exhibition
- Admission to the Opening Ceremony on Tuesday May 12, 2009
- Programme syllabus and delegate satchel
- Coffee, tea, and lunch during the Congress breaks
- Welcoming Reception at the Royal BC Museum Tuesday May 12 (does not apply to one day attendees)
This conference is the premier event for the discussion of disaster and emergency medicine. Whether you are a doctor, a researcher or any medical professional involved with disaster and emergency medicine, plan now to attend.
For details on Registration, please visit the website.
Tag This Document