The Congress aims to address current issues related to the field of disasters risk management. Based on the themes, 4 events are distributed, which will be chaired by leading professionals:
• Symposium on Risk Management for Natural Disasters Reduction.
• Workshop on Technological Disasters Risk Management.
• Workshop on Sanitary Disaster Risk Management.
• Workshop on Professional Technical Training for Disaster Reduction: “A vision from the university”
Themes of the workshop on technological disaster risk management
• Disaster Risk Management in the design, construction, operation and maintenance of chemical, mineral processing, energy and oil industries, as well as other production facilities or services, which are used or stored hazardous substances or materials or those of similar characteristics that represent a threat to the community and / or to the environment.
• Disaster risk management in the transportation of hazardous substances or materials.
• Prevention of technological disasters risks caused by natural events.
• Technological disasters risks management, development and environment.
• The technological disasters risks management as part of the entrepreneurial management.
• Experiences in technological disaster risks management at the territorial level: Identification and assessment of risks, response or emergency plans, information and preparation of the population.
• Submission of abstracts: Until June 28, 2012
• Notification of acceptance: Until July 18, 2012
• Submission of full papers for review: Until August 16, 2012
• Notification of final acceptance of work: Until September 20, 2012
• Final paper submission for publication: Until October 10, 2012
Delegate: 220.00 CUC; Undergraduate student: 80.00 CUC; Companion: 70.00 CUC.
The registration fee of participants includes the accreditation module (folder, pen, CD with all papers accepted by the event, book of abstracts), participation in academic activities, opening and closing ceremonies, certificate of attendance and certificate for the speakers.
The registration fee for accompanying persons includes the opening and closing ceremonies.
Professionals, professors, specialists who work in the field of disaster risk management and industrial safety.
For more information, please contact:
Dr. Ing. Juan José Camejo Giniebra
Tag This Document