- Type: Meeting or Conference
- Date: 17-19 Oct 2012
- Location: Argentina (Malargue)
- Venue: Centro de Convenciones de Malargue (Malargue Convention Center)
- Language: Spanish
This meeting will deal with all aspects related to the effects of climate on agricultural production and on the environment.
• Climate change
• risk identification and assessment
• social impacts
• hazards (droughts, floods, heat waves, frost)
• vulnerability and adaptation
What is included in the event fee
Visit this link for registration fees
Agrometeorologists, Meteorologists, University teachers, agronomists, decision makers in the political sector, farmers, students.
How to register
The web page is in Spanish but abstracts in Spanish, English and Portuguese are accepted.
- Themes:Climate Change, Environment, Food Security & Agriculture, Governance, Risk Identification & Assessment, Social Impacts & Resilience, Vulnerable Populations, Water
- Hazards:Cold Wave, Drought, Flood, Heat Wave