The EGU General Assembly 2012 will bring together geoscientists from all over the world into one meeting covering all disciplines of the Earth, Planetary and Space Sciences. Especially for young scientists, it is the aim of the EGU to provide a forum where they can present their work and discuss their ideas with experts in all fields of geosciences.
Climate: Past, present, future
CL1 – Past climates
CL2 – Present climate
CL3 – Future climate
CL4 – Past-Present-Future climates
CL5 – Tools for climate studies
CL6 – Climate communication
NH1 – Hydro-Meteorological Hazards
Ensemble hydro-meteorological forecasting for improved risk management: across scales and applications (co-organized)
Flash floods: processes, forecasting and risk management (co-organized)
NH2 – Volcanic Hazards
NH3 – Landslide Hazards
NH4 – Earthquake Hazards
NH5 – Sea & Ocean Hazards
NH6 – Snow Avalanches & Glacier Hazards
NH7 – Wildfire Hazards
NH8 – Biological, Environmental & Other Hazards
NH9 – Natural Hazards & Society
NH10 – Short courses
NH11 – Co-listed sessions
• Pre-registration must be accompanied by a payment, otherwise it will not be processed and the on-site registration rates will be taken as a basis.
• Registration fees are not transferable.
The assembly is open to the scientists of all nations.
• Registration for the EGU General Assembly 2012 is by payment of the appropriate registration fee.
• There is no waiving of registration fees except for scientists receiving a Support Award or an Union/Union Division Award or Medal.
• Renew your membership in the EGU upon registration to benefit from reduced member rates
• The registration fee includes the participation in the meeting, a free local transportation from Monday – Friday, 23 – 27 April 2012, the information & schedules book, as well as the abstract USB flash drive.
Tag This Document