About This Event
Whether it's a catastrophic accident, devastating weather event, or act of terror, it cannot be predicted when and how disasters will strike. But people can always be better prepared.
Encompassing expert strategies and tactics, and a wealth of practical information, these Summits are a superb opportunity for gaining new ideas, best practices and peer relationships critical to collaborative response capabilities in your region. They are truly a "must attend" for anyone responsible for the safety and well-being of the public.
You’ll Come Away With:
- New relationships to pave future collaboration strategies
- Briefing regarding latest federal initiatives and their regional impact
- A better understanding of leadership skills to use before and during an incident
- Best practices/lessons learned in collaborative emergency planning
- Current technologies and trends in Communications, GIS, and Incident Command
*Registration: 8:00 am - 9:00 am
*Program: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
Registration is free to public sector professionals and non-profit organizations. Private sector attendance is reserved for sponsors.
- Emergency Management
- Homeland Security/Fusion Center Analysts
- Law Enforcement
- Fire Service
- Emergency Medical Services
- Hazardous Materials
- Critical Infrastructure/Private Sector
- Public Works
- Public Health/Hospitals
Register online. If you would like to be notified when registration opens for your city, please contact Megan Turco, Event Coordinator at email@example.com or +1 9169321493.
Tag This Document