Interpraevent aims to bring together the international community of practitioners and researchers in the field of natural hazards prevention in Alpine environments (floods, torrents, avalanches and debris flow).
The main conference topics are:
• Hazardous processes and analysis
• Protection strategies and mitigation works
• Risk assessment and risk communication techniques
• Risk mitigation and adaptation strategies
• Sustainable land use planning
• Risk governance
• Natural hazards and tourism
Within 9 plenary sessions speakers, who were selected based on their written contributions, present their work connected to the main topics of Interpraevent. Peer reviewed conference proceedings are available at the congress.
For more information please contact, INTERPRAEVENT
Tag This Document