The 3rd Annual Cities Fit for Children Provincial Summit is dedicated to the sustainable development of our cities and urban and rural areas. Building on the success of the first two summits in Kelowna in 2007 and Langley in 2009, we are anticipating 300 delegates from across the province. The event will bring together local, municipal, and regional leaders involved in policy decisions and designing and building safe, healthy communities for children and families.
- Emphasize the role of local partnerships, strategies, and successes, including business engagement strategies, that contribute to livable and healthy cities for children and youth.
- Opportunity to network and learn about how leaders at any level can make a difference.
- Highlight effective policies and practices that demonstrate visionary municipal, regional, and provincial initiatives that contribute to the health and well-being of the community.
- Municipal Leaders
- Planning and Development Engineers
- Aboriginal Leaders
- Non-profit organizations
- Community Committees
- Policy Makers and Practitioners
- Provincial Leaders
- Community Development Workers
- Youth Workers
- Early Childhood Professionals
- Teachers, Administrators, and School Board Trustees
- Government Representatives
- Health Professionals
- University Students
- Business Owners/Leaders
- RCMP/Community Safety
- Unions Leaders
- Parents/Parent Educators/Parent Advisory Councils
Please visit: http://www.kamloops.ca/citiesfitforchildren/registrationinformation.shtml
For more information please contact:
tel: +1 250-828-3758
Tag This Document