- Organization:University of South Dakota (USD)
- Author:Jacobs, Gerard A., Ph.D.
- Year of publication:2006
- Country of publication:United States of America
- Type:Booklet (<30 pages) (4p.)
- Audience:Trainers/Teachers/Facilitators, Adults
- Reading level estimate:Educational (post-secondary reading level)
This document provides advice for adults counseling children on the pain of losing friends or loved ones. The stages in a child's mental development and understanding of death are presented. Open discussion of what has happened can help both adult and child to deal with their grief.
- Themes:Capacity Development, Health & Health Facilities
- Countries/Regions:United States of America