- Organization:Australia - government
- Year of publication:2005
- Country of publication:Australia
- Type:Teacher manual or handbook (9 p.)
- Audience:Trainers/Teachers/Facilitators, Adults
- Educational usage:
There is a wide range of physiological and emotional reactions children may display following a traumatic event.
School personnel and parents are in the best position to reassure children and re-empower their sense of safety after seeing the pictures of the tsunami and hearing the stories.
- Themes:Education & School Safety, Health & Health Facilities
- Countries/Regions:Asia, Australia