- Organization:American Red Cross (ARC)
- Year of publication:2004
- Type:Work book or Activity book
- Audience:Children - Pre-school & kindergarten (<6 years)
This activity booklet, addressing parents or guardians, aims to prevent fires and save lives by making the child a fire safety hero. It includes safety tips to be discussed with him, and invites the family to practice fire safety and a family fire escape plan.
- Themes:Disaster Risk Management, Education & School Safety
- Countries/Regions:Americas, United States of America