- Organization:American Red Cross (ARC)
- Author:simmerman; Dennis G.; Fischer, William C.
- Year of publication:2004
- Type:Student text book
- Audience:Children - Primary school age (6-11 years)
- Location:UNESCO, Paris, IFRC, Geneva
A Masters of Disaster curriculum featuring activities that will help students learn how to prevent wildland fires and stay safe if one occurs. Includes a fire risk meter produced by the National Wildfire Coordinating Group to determine the home's risk from wildfire.
- Themes:Disaster Risk Management, Education & School Safety, Risk Identification & Assessment, Structural Safety, Urban Risk & Planning, Vulnerable Populations
- Hazards:Wild Fire
- Countries/Regions:Americas, United States of America