- Title in original language:ABC Ve Bien Doi Khi Hau
- Organization:Australian Agency for International Development (AusAid), Australia - gov; Live & Learn Environmental Education; Plan International
- Author:Phạm Thị Bích Ngà, Đỗ Vân Nguyệt, Nguyễn Quang Thành, Lynsey Gaudioso
With the contribution of: Lã Minh Phương, Hoàng Đức Minh, Nguyễn, Trọng Ninh, Edward Boydell, Vũ Như Việt Hương, Đào Thu Hiền, and colleagues at Live&Learn, Plan in Vietnam and Green G
- Year of publication:2012
- Country of publication:Viet Nam
- Type:Classroom or play activity (45)
- Language:English, Vietnamese
- Audience:Children - Primary school age (6-11 years)
- Reading level estimate:Educational (primary reading level)
- Location:Plan Vietnam (Vietnamese version only)
The ABC Education book on Climate Change is a guide to help children learn about climate change and take positive action for Planet Earth. This book presents scientific information in a simple, understanable way for everyone from children to adult. Topics such as "What is climate change?", "Climate change Impacts and "What you can do" are illustrated with vivid images and information.
The booklet is intended for students, teachers, families and communities. It is available in English and Vietnamese.
This publication has been produced by the Ministry of Education and Training, Live & Learn for Environment and Community, and Plan International Vietnam with support from the Australian Government's Aid Program AusAID.
- Strategy: As part of training programme
- Themes:Climate Change, Education & School Safety
- Hazards:Cyclone, Drought, Epidemic & Pandemic, Flood, Heat Wave, Insect Infestation, Storm Surge
- Countries/Regions:Viet Nam