CSR Asia and the Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) have partnered to offer a flexible executive style professional master’s degree in CSR through AIT’s School of Management and the CSR Asia Center at AIT.
The starting date is fast approaching with the first module less than two months away. There is still time to apply to be a part of this exciting new offering from AIT and CSR Asia however applications must be received before 27 July.
The exciting news is that applicants also have the opportunity to take this module as a 'stand-alone' course. If you wish to improve your knowledge of Environmental Management and Climate Change then you do not want to miss out on this unique opportunity.
1.Environmental Management and Climate Change: 2 – 5 Sep 2011/7 – 10 Sep 2012
2. Value Chain Risk Management: 28 – 31 Oct 2011/26 – 29 Oct 2012
3.Community Investment and Development: 25 – 28 Nov 2011/30 Nov – 03 Dec 2012
4. Human Resource Management, Diversity and Inclusion: 3 – 6 Feb 2012/tba
5. Corporate Governance, Fair Operating Practices and Government Relations: 23 – 26 Mar 2012/tba
6. Business and Human Rights: 27 – 30 Apr 2012/ tba
7. Development, Poverty Alleviation and Social Business: 15 – 18 Jun 2012/tba
8. Business Strategy and Social Responsibility: 27 – 30 Jul 2012/tba
Environmental management and climate change - focus areas include business contributions to mitigating and adapting to climate change as well as approaches to developing comprehensive climate change strategies.
Managers employed in the private sector. Applications from those in government and civil society organizations who are interested in developping their skills in CSR will also be considered.
Please visit: http://www.csrcenter.ait.asia/?q=node/41
For more information please download:www.csrcenter.ait.asia/sites/default/files/Course%20Fees.pdf
14 Jul 2011
Tag This Document