The objective of the diploma programme includes:
- To impart training and transfer knowledge to the faculty, students, staff of relevant departments and selected citizens in disaster risk reduction, preparedness, management and mitigation;
- To develop qualified human resource base in the subject;
- To produce knowledge base on disasters in Pakistan.
- Semester I: Four and a half months
- Semester II: Four and a half months
- Research Project: Three Months
Disaster risk reduction, preparedness, management and mitigation.
M.Sc./M.A/4Years B.S. in Geography, Environmental Sciences, Geology, Economics, Sociology, Social Work, Psychology, Medical sciences, Civil Engineering, Mining Engineering, City and Regional Planning, Architecture, Urban and Regional Planning, Agriculture, Forestry, Animal/Plant Sciences and Management Sciences. Furthermore, the Admission Committee will decide about the eligibility of the candidate’s for the Diploma Course in which he/she is seeking admission.
See university website.
Intake to the programme: January each year.
08 Jan 2010
Tag This Document
|All tags:||pakistan, course, peshawar, disaster, practical|