This report provides a short overview on progress toward implementing the Hyogo Framework for Action, highlighting:
1. National platform for responding to disasters and cataclysms;
2. Issues on disaster risks identification, assessment and monitoring and introduction of early warning system;
3. Introduction of risk reduction methods into the system of official and informal education, use of knowledge and experience for forming the culture of safety and communities’ capability to disaster resilience at all levels;
4. Strengthening disaster preparedness to ensure effective response as the important element of disaster management, prevention and mitigation;
5. In the field of disaster risk reduction, preparedness and response, and coordination.
Tag This Document