The DRR-PSP is the foundation for building disaster risk reduction through private sector partnerships.
To become a member of the DRR-PSP, members of the private sector must sign and commit to:
- The 'Statement of Commitment by the Private Sector for Disaster Prevention, Resilience and Risk Reduction'
- The 'Call for Action: Five Essentials for Business in Disaster Risk Reduction'
Finally, your UNISDR focal point will arrange a Welcome Call to introduce you more fully to the Initiative and get you started.
- A copy of the DRR-PSP Operational Framework
- An overview of our activities and projects in progress
- A full contact list of DRR-PSP Members pertaining to your geographic area and your industry;